New Blogger Alert!

Hey there my fellow bloggers and readers alike, I finally did it, I finally made a blog. Let's start with the basics so we can get acquainted here, the name on my mugshot is Sabrina Sadé Parker and the first time my mama looked me in the eye was on July 15, 1994. Ooooh Cancer. Most of the days of my life have been spent in Far Rockaway, New York and I went to school in Queens, Stella Maris High School to Christ the King Regional High School until graduation in 2012, Amen. Then off to Hofstra University with plans to be a lawyer which evolved to plans to just graduate and get out of school by any means necessary. Four and a half years later, I graduate with a bachelor's degree in Psychology and a Business minor and at some point no desire to return back to school.

 However, I have recently let go of my school-phobia in order to explore fully-funded programs for an MFA, a program which I only discovered my college around half way toward the end of my journey. I did not want to start over or extend my stay so I just finished what I started, had I just decided to go through with it then and there who knows where I'd be, but it's all good because I'm still here with you. So I have known for a great deal of time that I am a good writer. The first time I probably acknowledged it or had it brought to my attention was about the 6th or 7th grade. My history teacher and language arts teacher always gave me recognition of my work and efforts.

I first attempted to write a book in seventh grade that I never completed, however, I hope to write books throughout the course of my life. I have not set a goal of the number of books I would like to write but, I am sure it will come to me in due time. Poetry and I have an ongoing relationship that I can see will never end and I plan to share it regularly and share my thoughts on the state of the current world. 

If anyone would like me to touch on or analyze a particular subject matter, please feel free to letting me know, I always want to share and learn knowledge. I am aware of many things yet there is always more to be aware of, so if you are someone with a curious mind and a desire for knowledge, you have already come to the right place.

I hope you feel welcome to always come back and explore!

Comments

Popular Posts